Quick Tips for Caregivers is an information-packed book that will provide you with all of the hands-on caregiving advice and instruction you will need every day. A user-friendly format allows you to find the information you want quickly and easily. Quick Tips is a resource you will refer to over and over whether you are new to caregiving or have provided care before. Perfect for family or professional caregivers!
Available in English, Spanish and Chinese editions.
Quick Tips contains practical, easy-to-follow descriptions and clear illustrations on basic nursing procedures, including:
- How to position someone in bed
- How to help someone in and out of a wheelchair without hurting yourself
- How to give a bed bath
- Protecting your back
- Infection control
Plus vital information on:
- Preparation after hospital discharge
- Taking care of the caregiver
- Nutrition for health and well being
- Tips for fall-proofing your home
- Hiring in-home help